Do we use trampolines in Pilates?
Although we do not offer bounce classes specifically, we do use it as a prop in our Mat and Small Equipment classes, along with 2 other very popular pieces of equipment, which is the TRX and Ballet Barre, amongst a host of a big variety of other apparatus used in our studio. The trampoline is used as a result of the myriad of benefits provided.
What are the benefits of trampolines?
- A rewarding way of losing weight
- Helps with lymphatic flow throughout the body
- Increases detoxification
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces cellulite
- Increase bone mass
- Aids in oxygen circulation which allows for you to feel more energized
- Exercises the whole body, without putting strain on the limbs
- Overall improvement in posture and balance
- Increase in muscle tone
- Helps improve cardiovascular health
- Helps relieve menstrual discomfort in woman
How do you book a class at Pilates Dynamics?
You can contact us on email@example.com Or give us a call on 0729992229.
Alternatively see our website for more information: https://pilatesdynamics.co.za/