2020 INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED PILATES INSTRUCTOR COURSES
The Pilates Dynamics International and CPD Certified Teacher Training Program is led by a group of senior, highly trained instructors/trainers with exposure both nationally and internationally
Choose From 3 Courses And Claim Your 10% Discount
When Do The Courses Start?
Courses are offered twice a year with the first course starting on 8th February 2020, and the 2nd course starting on 10th July 2020
Pricing & Course Payment Options
Choose from our various flexible payment options below
|Group Pilates Mat & Small Equipment Course:|
|Once-Off Cost – R10 600|
|5 Months – R11 600 (25 % deposit of R2 900 & R1 740 per month x 5)|
|Group Pilates Large Equipment (Machines & Small Equipment Course):|
|Once-Off Cost – R16 000|
|5 Months – R17 000 (25% deposit of R4 250 & R2 550 per month x 5)|
|Pilates Comprehensive Course (A Combination of Pilates Mat, Small Equipment & Pilates Large Equipment):|
|Once-Off Cost – R25 000|
|5 Months – R26 000 (25% deposit of R6 500 & R3 900 per month x 5)|
What course material is covered under the above courses
Learn Mat Pilates exercises (levels 1, 2 and 3) and small props (equipment) – classical repertoire and contemporary approaches as well as how to use the Pilates large equipment (Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs, Towers and Barrels and small props).
Our courses cover Anatomy, Movement Analysis, Injury Modifications and Variations, Developing training programs, The art of Cueing; Injuries & Pathologies, Muscle focus per exercise; and Goals & Objectives per Exercise
What Does The Training Course Include
- Training manuals & Notes
- Studio availability for practice, teaching and observation hours
- FREE Group Class Attendance of between 3 to 5 months, which hours you can use to set off against completion of your practical hours
- On-line Observation hours
- Exam Preparation Workshops
Final Exams (pass rate of 70%)
How are the courses structured
Group Lectures are held over weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) and practical hours can be done at any time during the studio’s operational times.
Private Lectures can be arranged at any stage and at times that suit the student and the lecturer and practical hours can be done at any time during the studio’s operational times.
Where To Use Your 10% Discount
We offer the following discounts:
1)A 10% discount on the price of the course/s starting on 8th February 2020.
2) A 10% discount on the price of the course/s starting on 10th July 2020, if registration and payment is received prior to 31st May 2020.
Why Choose Us?
- The lecturers of the courses have been exposed to numerous styles of Pilates and have many years of training and education experience. Our courses are in-depth and intensive and at our studio you will be exposed to various small equipment as well as the integration of TRX and Ballet Barre into pilates.
- We offer you FREE GROUP CLASS ATTENDANCE of between 3 to 5 months, depending on the course selected, which hours you can use to set off against your practical hours.
- We areflexible in that we understand that people lead busy lives, therefore if it is not possible to do all the required hours at OUR studio you can do your hours at OTHER studios and ONLINE
- If you are unable to do any of the courses on the set group lecture dates, you can contact us for a quote to do the course on a private basis (one-on-one) and at times that suit you.
- Our courses are structured holistically, so that you have a complete understanding of the Pilates Method.
- We are here to teach you how to teach, not just what to teach.
You will be supported throughout your journey by very qualified and experienced Pilates Instructors and Mentors
What Is The Course Recognition and Accreditation?
- Our Courses have been allocated CPD points (Continuing Professional Developing point system) by REPSSA, who is the Register of Exercise Professionals in South Africa, which recognizes qualifications and expertise. REPS set an international standard bench-mark and run across the whole of Europe, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, U.A.E., Canada, Belgium, Poland, USA, and South Africa.
- Pilates Dynamics is affiliated to the Pilates Education Institute in the USA, and our Courses are run in 15 different countries.
- Our courses are recognized by the Pilates Education Association, which is a 3rdparty non-profit organization whose purpose it is to establish quality within the international Pilates community to ensure safety and maintain high standards
- Our Courses are in line with the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) requirements. This institution is a professional agency that provides 3rd party Pilates Certification testing to establish legitimacy and compatibility with teaching and safety standards established by a range of experts in the international field of Pilates to ensure International Pilates standards
Got More Questions?
Contact us below and one of our friendly instructors will happily assist!
Cnr 2 Nicolyn Avenue & Silverpine Road
Randburg, Gauteng, 2194
GPS: S 26 06.118 – E 027 58.948
Mobile Phone Number:
06h00 – 20h00 Mondays to Thursdays
06h00 – 12h00 Fridays
07h00 – 12h00 Saturdays