What type of training classes are offered at Pilates Dynamics?
At Pilates Dynamics we offer PRIVATE, SEMI – PRIVATE AND GROUP CLASSES. Our classes are for the young and old, the fit and unfit and are small enough to ensure all our clients receive individualized attention. We have three fully equipped studios – and all the specialised equipment which is made up of pilates big machines and small equipment – that you will need for a fun and intense workout. Our instructors have all been certified with top Pilates and Yoga educators – with experience locally and internationally.
We offer the following PRIVATE & GROUP classes:
• Mat Pilates (Various small equipment including TRX & Ballet Barre and a whole host of smaller equipment);
• Pilates Large Equipment (Machines incl:- Cadillac; Reformers; Wunda Chairs; Towers; Ladder Barrels; ARC Barrels)
• Pilates Pre- and Postnatal;
• Senior Pilates;
• Kiddies Pilates;
• Pilates for Sports specific training;
• Cardiolates Bootcamp (Push, Pull, Squat, Skip, Twist, Run – using a variety of equipment);
• Yoga (Yin; Hatha; & Vinyasa);
• Body Fat Testing (A body composition within the recommended range suggests you have less risk of developing obesity-related diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and even some cancers. In addition, although we face risks when our body composition is too high, we face another set of risks when our body composition is too low. We offer an in-depth body composition & measurement assessment)
• Physiotherapy; Chiropractic; Orthopaedic & Other Medical Specialist referrals (for Rehabilitation and functional training)
• INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED PILATES TEACHER TRAINING COURSES & WORKSHOPS
To find out more about our classes and rates, please click here: https://pilatesdynamics.co.za/classes-rates/
What Pilates foundational student training and courses are offered at Pilates Dynamics?
Pilates Dynamics offers:
1) Pilates Mat & Small Equipment courses;
2) Pilates Large & Small Equipment courses; and
3) Pilates Comprehensive courses (a combination of 1 and 2 above.
Become a well-respected Pilates Teacher Trainer/Instructor. Our courses are recognized locally and internationally. The courses are intensive and in-depth and in line with international standards. You will be continuously supported throughout your Pilates journey by our very qualified team of Pilates professionals who have been exposed to numerous different styles of Pilates with many years of training and education experience behind them.
Become a confident and knowledgeable Pilates teacher!!
To find out more about our Pilates Student training courses, please click here: https://pilatesdynamics.co.za/pilates-teacher-training-courses/
Does Pilates Dynamics offer Further Continuing Educational Courses for qualified Fitness and Pilates Instructors?
Most certainly yes!! We offer ongoing exciting workshops for existing pilates instructors and fitness trainers. Whether you’re a Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer or any type of Fitness Trainer, Pilates Dynamics’ Workshops are the perfect way to acquire additional knowledge to enhance your training as a Fitness and Movement Specialist.
To find out more please click here: https://pilatesdynamics.co.za/workshops/