WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PILATES?
Medical physicians say regular Pilates can improve posture, muscle tone, balance and join mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension. For an athletic performance, Pilates can complement their training by developing whole body performance strength and flexibility and therefore reducing the risk of injury.
WHY STUDY AT PILATES DYNAMICS?
- We offer well-structured courses that are internationally recognized;
- Anatomy is included in our courses and we teach the “why” and the “when” and not just repoirtoire;
- You are supported throughout the course by our experienced Pilates Dynamics team;
- Our lecturers have been exposed to all styles of Pilates allowing them to share their vast knowledge in their field; and
- Students get access to our repertoire of exercise videos, student manuals, quizzes and exams on their student portal.
WHAT COURSES DO WE OFFER?
- Pilates Mat and Small Equipment (all props) course
- Pilates Comprehensive course – a combination of mat, small equipment with the addition of Pilates large equipment and additional injuries and pathologies not covered in the Pilates Mat course.
- Pilates Comprehensive Conversion – this is a large equipment section of the comprehensive Pilates course, therefore students must be in possession of a Pilates Mat qualification
WHAT IS OUR COURSE RECOGNITION?
- Our Courses have been allocated 20 CPD points (Continuing Professional Developing point system) each by REPSSA, who is the Register of Exercise Professionals in South Africa, which recognizes qualifications and expertise. REPSSA set an international standard benchmark and run across the whole of Europe, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, U.A.E., Canada, Belgium, Poland, USA, and South Africa.
- Pilates Dynamics is affiliated to the Pilates Education Institute in the USA which is a worldwide Pilates Educator with a renowned curriculum utilized in the USA and abroad.
- Our courses are recognized by the Pilates Education Association, which is a 3rd party non-profit organization whose purpose it is to establish quality within the international Pilates community to ensure safety and maintain high standards.
- Our Courses are in line with the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) requirements and our Program Director is a member of the PMA.
- Our Courses are endorsed by BASA (Biokinetics Association of South Africa)
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US?
Telephone: 011 792-5459
Mobile Phone Number: 072 999 2229