Pilates Dynamics offers Internationally recognised and fully certified Pilates Teacher Training Courses, should you wish to become a Pilates Trainer/Instructor.
Who are these Pilates Courses recognized/accredited/registered with?
• The Pilates Education Institute with branches in 15 different countries.
• The Pilates Education Association as a: Registered Continuing Education Provider; and a Registered Pilates Teacher Training School.
• In line with the international requirements of the Pilates Method Alliance which is a Professional International Pilates Association.
• Recognised and registered with REPS SA which is the South African Register of Fitness Professionals and which recognises quality tuition.
• Recognized and registered with BASA (The Biokinetics Association of South Africa)
• All courses have been allocated CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points.
What Pilates Teacher Training Courses are offered by Pilates Dynamics?
We offer 3 Certified Pilates Courses as follows;-
1. Pilates Mat & Small Equipment/Props (including TRX & Ballet Barre); Anatomy, Faulty Posture Patterns, Teaching skills, Injuries & Pathologies, and Pilates Level 1; Level 2; & Level 3 exercises, including stretching.
2. Pilates Various Large Equipment (Pilates Machines, consisting of Reformers; Cadillacs; Towers; Wunda Chairs; Ladder Barrels; and Arc Barrels) with Small Equipment/Props.
3. Pilates Comprehensive Course (a combination of the 2 aforesaid courses), which is the full qualification.
More reasons why you should do these courses?
Doing our internationally recognized, certified Pilates Courses will set you a step above the rest as a recognised professional and equip you to commence training as a confident and knowledgeable teacher. We teach you how to teach, not only what to teach.
Our knowledgeable and experienced Lecturer has 14 years of experience. She has been exposed to various styles of Pilates both nationally and internationally over the years and have a wealth of information to share with you.
A students’ success primarily depends on the commitment and the willingness to go the distance, regardless of previous experience. Our team of seasoned trainers are available to guide you through the process and assist you in reaching both your personal best and the high standards that we require.
How do I sign up for the Pilates courses?
Everything can be done on-line. Click on the following link, for more information and to find out how to forward your course application form: https://pilatesdynamics.co.za/pilates-teacher-training-courses/
Alternatively, contact Pilates Dynamics on: 011-792 5459 or 072 999 2229 or email us on email@example.com