Internationally Recognized Pilates Instructor Courses at Pilates Dynamics Studio (Pty) Ltd
Over the past years, Pilates Dynamics have trained many students and some passed within the first try but it also took others two tries to get it right. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to complete a prestigious qualification and unfortunately there are no short cuts. In the past 5 years, Pilates has started to become a trend, and everyone has started popping up with 3-day qualifications and 3 months qualifications and this is simply not enough time to learn all the fundamentals to help you become a properly qualified and knowledgeable Pilates Instructor.
It is important to put in as much time as you possibly can by doing your research before just joining a Pilates Education Institution and signing up for a Pilates Course. You want to find out if the studio has the best environment for you to learn and to thrive in and their ability to provide you with the different kinds of equipment to use for your training and an understanding of the human body and muscle functions. One cannot only learn repertoire, there needs to be an understanding of the “why”, “when”, and “how”. We have had some students come to Pilates Dynamics seeking help so that they can gain knowledge on the topic of human movement, injury, and pathologies, exercise objectives, and exercise modifications to name but a few, and some even opted to starting over because our Courses are so Comprehensive and in-depth.
NB: Students need to work closely with a Pilates Mentor (Senior Pilates Instructor) over a period in order to gain insight into the Pilates Method. As we have mentioned above, there are no short cuts. Invest in yourself if you want to become a prestigious and leading Pilates Instructor. We all need to be deserving of our qualifications.
Here are some of the things Pilates Dynamics offers in our Pilates Courses that sets us apart from most Institutions for the better:
- The lecturers of the courses have been exposed to numerous styles of Pilates and have many years of training and education experience, with additional formal qualifications in Human Movement.
- Our courses are very in depth and intensive and offer an integration of anatomy, injuries and pathologies with recommendations and contra-indications, and exercise goals to ensure an understanding of the work.
- You will have access to exercise videos of the exercises presented in the manual to assist you with your early learning.
- Our Pilates Courses are inclusive of 2 free revision tutorials.
- Students are encouraged to work with a Pilates Instructor (Mentor) by booking additional training sessions during the course at a fee, to ensure proper preparation prior to the exams.
- Pilates Dynamics offers you an integration of a variety of equipment so that you can be trained on all the relevant apparatus like the Reformer, Wunda Chair, Towers, Cadillac, Ladder Barrel, and a variety of small equipment like Ballet Barre, TRX, Bosus, Kettlebells, Weights, Balls-big and small, Thera-bands, Foam Rollers, Air Cushions, Arc Barrels, Step Barrels, Toning Bars, Rotation Discs, to name but a few.
- The lead Instructor is hands on and very involved in the training of students.
- If you are done training and you need a job, Pilates Dynamics will consider you for a job first before any other Instructors.
- Our successful Pilates Students have not had any problem being employed internationally.
For a Pilates Lecturer, nothing beats the feeling of watching our students putting in the effort and making progress and ultimately achieving their goals. Being hands on with your course is one of the best things you can do for yourself if you want to see the best results. Remember that Practice makes Perfect. We hope to see you soon when our Pilates Instructor Courses start on the 25 February 2022.
How do I get started with my Pilates Journey at Pilates Dynamics?
Contact Pilates Dynamics on: 0729992229 or 0117925459 or
Email us on: email@example.com