Our Internationally Recognized Pilates Courses are recognized by some of the following institutions and professional bodies:
Pilates Dynamics is an affiliate studio of the Pilates Education Institute (PEI) in America. The PEI is recognized Internationally, so you are able to travel the world whilst teaching this amazing art, some of their studios can be found in:
– United States
– United Kingdom
– New Zealand
– South Africa
These Internationally Recognized Pilates Courses ensures that all of our students get the highest qualifications possible to become a top-notch Pilates Trainer with confident and unique teaching styles.
PEA (Pilates Education Association):
We are a registered pilates Teacher Training School member (R – PTT) and a registered Continuing Education Provider (R – CEP) of this prestigious and professional international pilates association. Our program meets and exceeds all the requirements of association. This means we comply with international education standards.
The PEA is a non-profit association representing the Pilates community. Their mission is to promote and support the integrity of the Pilates Method. They do this through:
- Upholding worldwide growth of Pilates through education and community
- Celebrating the traditions and lineages of pilates.
- Advocating the self-regulation in the Pilates industry and universal access to effective Pilates practices;
- Educating the public on the value and credibility of voluntary registration with the Pilates Education Association.
- Inspiring members to a Pilates community by providing fair and full feedback to Registered Pilates Schools, which fosters accountability and continued improvement; including measurable test results, passing rates of comprehensive teachers and self-evaluation tools for Pilates schools
- Advocating to protect the Pilates community from unfair or unnecessary burdensome government regulation
- Guiding Pilates teachers and schools in achieving success with conscious and effective business practices; and
- Serving the member community by supporting scholarship programs, providing benefits, and developing strategic alliances with Pilates educators.
Our Internationally Recognized Pilates Courses are endorsed by REPSSA (Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa). We have been awarded 20 CPD points for our Mat and Equipment Courses.
Pilates Dynamics is a Professional Member of the Complementary and Alternative Medical Science Institute. The CAMS institute is an educational Institute committed to excellence, CAMS is a non-profit organization committed to changing the lives of people by endorsing quality training.