What courses do Pilates Dynamics offer?
- Pilates Mat; Pilates Comprehensive (Mat & Large Equipment); Pilates Comprehensive Conversion (Large Equipment only); and Reformer Courses
- A pre-requisite for the Comprehensive Conversion (Large Equipment) course and for the Reformer Course, is the Pilates Mat Qualification.
Are any of the above Pilates courses offered by Pilates Dynamics offered online?
Our Pilates Mat courses are offered both in-studio as well as online. We use the same study material in both the Pilates online course as well as in the Pilates in-studio courses.
The lectures and tutorials for the Pilates Mat online course is offered on the Zoom platform, together with an online Pilates Dynamics Student Portal where you will have access to the Course Material, Tests, Exams and the Pilates Exercise videos taught. A pre-requisite for the online course is a stable WIFI connection.
Hurry and book for the next course starting on 9th March 2021.
What do the Pilates Dynamics Courses include?
- Course Material
- Exercise Video of Pilates exercises taught in the curriculum
- 2 Practical Tutorials
- Free access to the studio for a period of 3 to 5 months – depending on course selected – for self-practise hours
- Free access to the studio to observe group & private in-studio classes AND/OR group online classes for a period of 3 to 5 months – depending on course selected – for observation hours
What are the Pilates Dynamics Course Dates?
- The Pilates Mat Online Course starts on the 9th March 2021.
- The Pilates Reformer Course starts on the 9th April 2021.
(This course was specifically created for teachers who are only interested in doing the Reformer machine, instead of the whole Comprehensive Conversion course, which includes all the Machines).
- The Comprehensive Conversion Course (All Pilates Large Machines) start on the 9th April 2021.
- The Comprehensive Pilates Course starts on the 9th April 2021.
What Pilates Machines are covered in the Pilates Dynamics Comprehensive (Mat & Large equipment) and Comprehensive Conversion (Pilates Large Equipment) Courses?
We cover the following, equipment Basic to Advanced Levels: 1) Reformer; 2) Cadillac; 3) Chair; 4) Ladder Barrel & Arc Barrels; and a host of small equipment and props/assists, including the Ballet Barre and the TRX.
The Large Equipment (Pilates Machines) section also covers: Muscle Imbalances, Movement Patterns & Neuromuscular re-education & Movement training, Exercise Adaption, use of Props, and Construction of Programs, Pregnancy, Common Pathologies, Injuries and Contra-indications and Recommendations.
On which days and times are the Pilates Dynamics lectures presented?
- In-Studio Course Lectures: Every 2nd weekend on Friday late afternoons and Saturday mornings.
- Online Course lectures: Every Tuesday and Thursdays between 12h00 and 14h00.
What if I have just completed my Pilates Mat course through Pilates Dynamics and wish to proceed with the Reformer or the Comprehensive Conversion Courses?
Should one of Pilates Dynamics current Mat students decide to continue with either the Reformer or the Comprehensive Conversion (Large Equipment) courses this year i.e., in the same year that the Certified Pilates Mat Work qualification has been completed, a discount of 15% will apply on the current Reformer and/or Comprehensive Conversion Course prices.