Why should you do pre-natal Pilates?
Pilates strengthens your upper body, tummy, back and pelvic floor muscles without causing more strain on your joints, since your joints become more flexible during pregnancy due to the increased hormone relaxion which makes it a lot easier to hurt yourself.
What are the benefits to doing Pilates while pregnant?
- Strong tummy muscles, which equips your body better to cope with all the strains caused by the increased weight of your growing baby.
- A reduction in back pain, by exercising the deepest tummy muscles that stabilise your back and pelvis.
- Pilates will strengthen your pelvic floor, which will help to support your bowel, bladder and uterus as your baby grows and moves down. Strengthening your pelvic floor will help prevent you from leaking when you couch or sneeze and even laugh.
- Pilates is great for balance improvement. You will start feeling off balance during your pregnancy. However, doing Pilates will you strengthen your core which can help you be more stable as your baby grows.
- Pilates will also take the strain off your back and pelvis, by using positions on your hands and knees, this is also a great position during pregnancy it can also help towards the end of the pregnancy get the baby into position for birth.
- You will feel more relaxed and will be able to control your breathing which is important for your self as well as your baby. It also helps train you for Labor Day.
- Through deep breathing the nervous system goes into parasympathetic mode, which is responsible for relaxation. When our bodies are in that mode, our digestions operate properly, we tend to sleep better, and our immune system is at its optimal.
- Pilates not only strengthens the abdominals, back and hips, but also the arms and shoulders to maintain the correct posture which can so easily deteriorate during pregnancy.
- Develops stamina and strength -- as your baby grows your body needs more energy and strength.
- Pilates promotes good recovery from labour and the birth, giving you the basis to regain your former figure with our post-natal program.
- Pilates is perfect for helping new moms through the process after pregnancy to strengthen all the muscles necessary for recovery. Not only will it ease you back into exercise gently, but it will build up your core muscles after pregnancy, with a focus on weakened and stretched muscles and in doing so will prevent further health issues at a later stage.
- Pilates teaches you the correct postural alignment which you will remember for life.
Pilates is the ideal exercise for pre- and post-partum and will assist you in getting through your pregnancy with more ease and will assist you with getting back into shape after the baby’s birth.
Why should you join Pilates Dynamics Studio & Education Centre for your pre-natal pilates?
- Pilates Dynamics is a leading Pilates Teacher Training Facility which offers Pilates training (including pre- and post-natal training).
- Our training is aligned with International Standards and holds Local and International recognition and accreditation.
- Our facility was established 15 years ago and we are well-established.
- We only employ the best qualified Pilates Trainers.
- Our Pilates Trainers engage in ongoing further learning via workshops and courses annually, to ensure that they stay on top of the latest Pilates developments.
- We offer a state-of-the-art Pilates facility with top quality pilates equipment.
- Pilates Dynamics is a fully equipped studio and we have all the Large Pilates Equipment, which includes: Cadillacs; Towers; Wunda Chairs; Reformers; Ladder Barrels; and Arc Barrels.
- Small Equipment training includes the use of props/equipment like the: TRX; Ballet Barre; Balance equipment; Thera-Bands; Balls; Rings; Weights; Weighted Balls; Medicine Balls; Toning Bands; and Rollers, and much more.
- Our studio – unlike most – is surrounded by tropical gardens and water features, making Pilates Dynamics an exercise haven.
How do we book Pre-Natal Pilates classes?
Contact Pilates Dynamics on: 011-792 5459 or 072 999 2229 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to make an appointment to visit the studio to obtain more information!
You are also very welcome to contact us to book a free trial class!