Do Pilates Dynamics incorporate the TRX into their Pilates classes?
At Pilates Dynamics we incorporate many different props and equipment into our Pilates Classes, so that clients get the benefit of being trained and challenged in different planes. One of the pieces of fitness equipment we use, is the TRX Suspension Trainer.
What is TRX Pilates at Pilates Dynamics?
Designed by a Navy SEAL the TRX® Suspension Trainer is a go-anywhere workout and a complete total-body training tool used by athletes, military personnel, and fitness professionals around the world.
By utilizing your body weight against gravity and by using unstable balance points, the TRX® lets you perform hundreds of functional exercises, letting you build strength, flexibility, core stability, and endurance along the way.
Why do Pilates TRX Training:
- The TRX is great for anyone who wants to have more strength training regardless of their fitness levels.
- Many exercises done on the TRX suspension cables integrate so many muscles, which require oxygen, this increases your heartbeat and breath as you hold a move or do your reps, making many TRX exercises super-efficient, integrating strength and cardio.
- It will never bore you: Two suspension straps — infinite ways to use them. You can do it all with TRX, from lunges to planks to upper body resistance exercises. Your workouts can change as many times as you want them to. That means that both your mind and your body will stay challenged with all the ways you can mix up your workouts.
- The TRX is regarded as more “functional” than weight-lifting as it exercises groups of muscles rather than isolating individual ones.
To summarize, the TRX is an effective Total-Body workout. Suspension training has become a mainstay at gyms all over the world – and for good reason. It is a super effective way to torch your whole body, build strength, and get your heart beating.
Do Pilates Dynamics incorporate the Barre method into their Pilates Classes?
At Pilates Dynamics we incorporate many different props and equipment into our Pilates Classes, so that clients get the benefit of being trained and challenged in different planes. One of the pieces of fitness equipment we use, is the Barre, also referred to as the Ballet Barre.
What is the Barre method?
Barre derives from the Lotte Berk Method founded in 1959 in London by a German dancer looking to stay fit while nursing a back injury.
The barre method uses your own body weight for resistance and focuses on small, deliberate movements that focus on specific groups of muscles, specifically muscles that aren’t used in other workouts. Muscles are worked to the point of fatigue, and then stretched for relief. Proper form, body alignment and posture is stressed, which in turn leads to an overall strengthening of core muscles and the appearance of an aligned, lean body.
Why do Ballet Barre training at Pilates Dynamics?
- Perhaps one of the best benefits of Barre is that it’s fun, whilst toning the muscles intensely!
- The Barre helps strengthen and tone your muscles without increasing bulk, and it improves your posture. It also increases cardiovascular endurance and metabolism, which helps to quickly burn calories.
- This energetic workout increases the heartrate, causing the body to move oxygen and blood to the muscles more efficiently.
- Regular barre workouts can increase your bone density, which can help prevent conditions like osteoporosis.
- They can also help you avoid injury. The small isometric muscle movements used during barre classes build muscle strength without putting a strain on ligaments and tendons like other fitness training methods can.
- Barre workouts also focuses on high reps of small range movements along with static stretches.
In a nutshell, Barre fitness is a hybrid workout which combines ballet-inspired moves with elements of Pilates, dance, yoga and strength training. Working at the Barre increases the heart-beat, sculpts the body – until you shake and burn – and promotes weight loss.
Why join Pilates Dynamics’s Pilates Mat classes?
Pilates Dynamics is a fully equipped state-of-the-art private training facility where exercise is a science.
Our classes at held in a small and intimate setting surrounded by a lush and beautiful garden, with water features.
We only allow a maximum of 8 people in our group classes to ensure individual attention. Our well experienced instructors will ensure that you receive a unique and full body workout that is different and exciting every time.
We have several classes from early morning through to 19h00 in the evenings throughout the week, so you are guaranteed to find a class that will suit your schedule.
What other equipment is used in group and private classes at Pilates Dynamics?
Other Small Equipment used are:- (Magic Circles (Rings), Physio big ball, Small soft balls, Weighted Balls, Free Weights, Thera-bands, Gliding Discs, TRX; Kettlebells; Weighted Aerobic Bars; Looped Resistance Bands; Medicine Balls; Trampolines; Arc Barrels; Ballet Barre; Toning Bars etc.)
We also offer training on the following Large Pilates Machines – using the above Small Equipment as well. Our large Pilates machines consists of the following:- (Reformer, Cadillac, Towers, Chairs, Ladder Barrels, Spine Barrels etc.)
How do we book classes at Pilates Dynamics?
Want to make a healthy life choice? Join in-studio or online classes at Pilates Dynamics, click on the following links: