Yoga at Pilates Dynamics - Yoga engages the mind, body and soul on a journey to greater self-awareness. Building strength as well as flexibility creates space to allow you to deepen your mental, physical and emotional alertness. Yoga has developed into a form of exercise that is accessible to everyone, at any age or fitness level. Instructors mix up the order of the poses or throw in something new and unexpected to keep it interesting. We offer a combination of Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga (a type of yoga that promotes circulation and the emphasis is on stretching and opening your muscles – ideal for anyone feeling exhausted or burnt).
Benefits of Yoga
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance
- Tones and stretches muscles
- Builds good posture
- Enhances sports performance
- Alleviates back and neck pain
- Improves breathing and lung capacity
- Stimulates internal organs and oxygenates the body
- Boosts metabolism, digestion and circulation
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Assists in weight reduction and control
- Increases mental clarity and energy levels
We offer yoga to Men and Women (all ages) & Children (from age 3 years and above).
Yoga at Pilates Dynamics GROUP Classes
Group classes are limited to 8 people
We offer a flowing style of asana (pose) practice that will revitalize you from head to toe. Follow your breath into movement to find balance between ease and effort, heating and cooling, being active and passive, with attention to physical alignment and mental awareness.
Instructors keep the flow of movements smooth and continuous, which can help you stay present during the session.
Instructors are totally free to mix up the order of the poses,or throw in something new and unexpected. This “no rules” approach to yoga means you’ll never fall into the slump that can set in when you repeat the same routine over and over. Styles change between Hatha, Vinyasa & Yin Yoga.
Pensioners (above 60 years) less 5% discount on above.
If you require additional info on our Yoga classes, please contact us.