What Is Yoga
Yoga GROUP Classes:
Yoga engages the mind, body and soul on a journey to greater self-awareness. Building strength as well as flexibility creates space to allow you to deepen your mental, physical and emotional alertness. Yoga has developed into a form of exercise that is accessible to everyone, at any age or fitness level.
We offer a combination of Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga (a type of yoga that promotes circulation and the emphasis is on stretching and opening your muscles – ideal for anyone feeling exhausted or burnt-out).
We offer yoga to Men and Women of all ages and fitness levels & Children.
Instructors are totally free to mix up the order of the poses,or throw in something new and unexpected. This “no rules” approach to yoga means you’ll never fall into the slump that can set in when you repeat the same routine over and over. Styles change between Hatha, Vinyasa & Yin Yoga.
What makes Pilates Dynamics different to other studios?
Pilates Dynamics is situated in the leafy suburb of Ruiterhof and conveniently next to the main Randburg sports complex. Pilates Dynamics has state-of-the art facilities as well as beautiful gardens with water features which offer a calm relaxing environment perfect for Yoga as well as Pilates. Our groups are small we allow a maximum of 8 people per class. We believe in keeping the classes small in order to make sure each client gets the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Benefits of Yoga
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance
- Tones and stretches muscles
- Builds good posture
- Enhances sports performance
- Alleviates back and neck pain
- Improves breathing and lung capacity
- Stimulates internal organs and oxygenates the body
- Boosts metabolism, digestion and circulation
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Assists in weight reduction and control
- Increases mental clarity and energy levels
Yoga Classes & Rates
The benefits of Pilates are far-reaching. Through the development and maintenance of the entire system of body, mind and spirit, practitioners of Pilates are able – both literally and figuratively – to walk taller.
Class Dress Code:
Please wear comfortable, well-fitted (not baggy) exercise gear and wear non-slip socks. Bring a sweat towel and water along.
All Classes are sold in monthly subscriptions. Classes are valid for 1 calendar month.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings are essential
- No Credits
- Discovery Vitality Points Available.
- All adult classes are 55 mins
- Subscriptions are subject to a calender months’ cancellation notice.
- Changes in bookings are subject to a 24-hour notice period.