Why study to become a Pilates Instructor at Pilates Dynamics?
So What Is Pilates?
The creator of Pilates, Joseph Pilates, believed that physical and mental health were closely connected. During the various exercises your mind needs to be constantly aware of your breathing and the way your body moves. Pilates is a form of exercise which concentrates on strengthening the body with an emphasis on core strength, overall well-being, balance and flexibility. Pilates also focusses on correcting muscle imbalances so often created by either incorrect postural patterns in daily life or engaging in certain types of sports. How often have you heard of people injuring themselves whilst engaging in personal training or exercising at a gym or fitness centre? Doing Pilates lowers your risk of injury and teaches you correct movement patterns during strenuous forms of exercise, creating longevity.
Why become a Pilates instructor?
- You Love Exercise or Pilates: While you study to become an instructor, you will live, breathe, and eat Pilates, and if this appeals to you, then you should go ahead and sign up for classes at a Pilates studio or Pilates teacher training centre.
- You Want To Get Out Of The Office environment: Tired of the same old? Pilates is the perfect opportunity to change your career at any given time.
- You Want To Help People: Once you see your students progressing, getting better, and getting fitter, you will feel a sense of accomplishment like no other.
- You Want To Teach, but also learn as much as possible: There is a much deeper meaning to the teachings of Pilates, and as a teacher, you will continuously engage in further studies in order to understand the body better and to become a more effective Pilates teacher.
- You Want A Flexible Schedule: Perhaps one thing that draws people into Pilates teaching is the fact that you can set your own schedule, at least to a certain point. If you want more time to do other things (like spending time with your family or engage in other activities), then a being a Pilates teacher could be one of the best decisions you make.
Do you need more information on how to become a Pilates Instructor at Pilates Dynamics?
Set up a meeting to view the studio and the Pilates Training Centre. Do you need more information from one of our knowledgeable lecturers? Then contact us to pop in and come chat to us so that you see what we are all about.
Our course is internationally recognised with global affiliations and professional associations and is presented by instructors who have been exposed to numerous styles of Pilates and have many years of training and education experience (both nationally and internationally).
We will prepare you for the Harvard of the International Pilates world.
How to register to study the Pilates Instructor Course?
- Sign up on our website.
- Download the information pack for more information.
- Complete the application form and payment options online on our Teacher Training Certified Training webpage.
- All the information and pricing as well as payment options is on that page as well. It really is that easy!
You can contact email@example.com or phone us on 0117925459 or 0729992229 for more information.