Terms and Conditions
1. By signing, which signature may be inclusive and subject to the definition and provisions set out in section 13 of the Electronic
Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, the student acknowledges that he/she has read and understands all of the requirements
and guidelines and agrees to all of the terms of this contract. The student also accepts and confirms formal application of this course and that
the full once-off course, 20% or 25% deposit (depending on the payment plan chosen) will be due and payable immediately with the
submission of this application form.
• No refunds are given if a student misses any module/s, fails to complete the practical hours, fails the exams, or fails to complete the
course for any reason whatsoever.
• No refunds are given should a student fail to attend or complete the course following acceptance, confirmation and payment of the
deposit or once-off cost payment, or any other amount paid towards the course. (Initials) _______________
2. If a payment plan option is chosen, the first instalment will become due and payable on the 1st day of the immediately succeeding
month, after signature of this agreement, and all payments will be due monthly in advance on the 1st day of every subsequent month.
3. Late payments will be subject to interest being charged on your outstanding amount and the interest will be compounded monthly at a rate of
4. All course fees are inclusive of VAT
5. We reserve the right to terminate any student from our teacher training program for misconduct and/or any other unprofessional behaviour,
destructive commentary and criticism about the studio, its’ employees, and its’ operations. Misconduct is defined as, but not limited to, violent
behaviour, alcohol or drug use, sexual misconduct, verbal or physical abuse, scandalous behaviour, and property damage or theft. There will
be no monetary refund if a student is terminated from the program.
6. The student acknowledges that he/she is in excellent mental and physical health before entering this program and participates in the program
at his/her own risk, and failure to duly and timeously inform Pilates Dynamics Studio (Pty) Ltd of any mental or physical health problems will
indemnify Plates Dynamics Studio Pty (Ltd) and its employees, agents or representatives of any harm or damages you may suffer.
7. The student agrees to attend all the dates allocated to this course in respect of tests/assignments/exams/workshops.
8. The student agrees to release the studio and all the instructors/educators from any and all liability.
9. The student agrees to write the tests, theory and practical exams on the dates as stipulated by the studio.
10. A summary of hours will be requested by Pilates Dynamics on a weekly basis to monitor log sheets and any misrepresentation of facts will
result in termination.
11. Students are only eligible to write exams on the completion of the following course requirements:
• Attendance of all modules
• Completion of all practical hours
12. Tests: The pass rate of the tests are 70% or higher for each section. Tests/assessments are written throughout the modules. These
tests/assessments do not count toward the final mark and are only done to evaluate progress at various stages during the course. Students
agree to write these tests on the dates as stipulated by the studio. Tests cannot be re-scheduled to alternative dates.
13. The student specifically acknowledges that he/she shall not cause or permit the teaching materials to be copied, duplicated, photographed,
scanned, entered into any form of electronic memory bank of any kind or duplicated in any form or fashion, as Pilates Dynamics Studio (Pty)
Ltd retains intellectual property of the aforementioned materials and such distribution, without consent, is expressly prohibited.
14. Completion of the course does not imply automatic award of a certificate. Students’ skills will be evaluated on an individual basis and on
successful completion of the exams, a training certificate will be granted at the sole discretion of the Director of Pilates Dynamics Studio (Pty).
15. In the event that a student misses lecture module/s, private tuition is available from the Teacher Trainer at an additional hourly fee of R500.
Lecture modules catch-up sessions need to be completed prior to being allowed to proceed with the next/following lecture modules. Students
will not qualify for exams unless all lecture modules have been attended, or the outstanding lecture modules have been caught up and all
practical hours have been completed, verified and signed off by Pilates Dynamics Studio (Pty) Ltd.
16. Issue of certificate: The exam pass rate which is 70% (the exam date will be determined by the studio at the sole discretion of the studio) and
on passing of the exam the student will be issued the certificate.
17. Exams: Students agree to write the exams on the dates as stipulated by the studio. Exams cannot be re-scheduled and postponed to
The student has the right to appeal the results and may request a re-mark in writing if the student has failed any exam module, subject to a fee
of R250. The appeal will need to be lodged within 48 hours after receiving the results.
18. Students will have a maximum of ONE Calendar year -from date of registration- within which to complete their course, failing which they will
redo the full course again at the prevailing course fees.
19. Log Sheets in respect of recorded practical hours: Log sheets need to be submitted to Pilates Dynamics via email for sign-off weekly on
Fridays. The completion of hours and the way in which hours are to be logged, together with proof thereof, shall be in line with the studios
policies and procedures and the student acknowledges that such processes have been explained to the students who accepts same.
20. The student agrees that the studio and lecturers shall not be held liable or responsible for damages, injuries or any physical changes arising
out of the actions of course attendees due to their alliance upon course materials in respect of any movement and-/ or exercise during the
course or thereafter. The student therefore indemnifies and holds harmless the studio, any of its’ employees and lecturers from a lawsuit or
21. Consent is given to Pilates Dynamics to use photographs and videos of students for commercial use and marketing purposes, and such consent
is granted indefinitely.
22. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement and no amendment or variation to this agreement will be of any force and effect unless such
is reduced to writing and signed by both parties and such signature includes the definition and provision of section 13 of the Electronic
Communication and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
23. No waiver by Pilates Dynamics Studio (Pty) Ltd of any of its rights in terms of this agreement will constitute and amendment or repudiation of
rights to this agreement, and such rights created by this agreement remain enforceable against the student at the discretion of Pilates
24. The student agrees and undertakes due to having access to the good will, intellectual property, trade secrets and clientele of Pilates Dynamics
Studio (Pty) Ltd during their training to refrain from contacting, negotiating or entering into any agreements with clients of Pilates Dynamics
Studio (Pty) Ltd, for the producing of any Pilates related services or products, indefinitely.
25. Should you breach the terms of clause 24 above, you will be held liable for losses and the legal costs for instituting any action for enforcement
or protection of any rights in terms of this agreement will be for your account and such costs will be recoverable on attorneys own client scale.
26. No applicant will be denied on the basis of race, national origin, colour, reed, religion, sex, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression,
or sexual orientation.
27. Terms and Conditions are subject to policies and procedures and are subject to change.